You will join a small dynamic team responsible for building the Loadsure brand within the insurance, freight and stakeholder communities, internationally (with initial focus on US market) - creating the platform for Loadsure to achieve its ongoing business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the EVP Marketing and Content Marketing Manager to strategise and implement digital marketing activities across channels; driving business growth with SEO, PPC, email and other lead generation activities, alongside supporting the Marketing and Business Development teams with your CRM (SalesForce/Pardot) expertise.
You’ll also track campaign performance and provide authoritative insight on improvements to be made.
This is a fast-growth start-up business with opportunities for professional development.
This position requires a self-driven, high-energy, professional who’s passionate about disrupting an industry and wants to be rewarded for their performance and contributions.
We believe that with a growth mindset, tech-first innovation, and focused execution, anything is possible. We value others’ insights and ideas to build a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and lighthearted environment.
- Establish Loadsure’s digital marketing strategy as well as leading digital marketing initiatives including;
- Pay per Click (PPC)
- Google Ads
- Programmatic Advertising
- Lead/Demand Generation
- Social Media (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Email Marketing
- A/B testing
- Managing and developing our CRM (Salesforce) to facilitate growth as you partner with sales in targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Management and reporting against key KPIs to ensure the consistent performance and development of the Marketing function and Loadsure’s brand
Skills and qualifications;
- Degree level educated (or equivalent experience) marketing
- c. 5 years professional experience (either agency or client side) with demonstrable success
- Broad understanding of marketing concepts
- SalesForce and Pardot expertise
- Experience running social media channels, using Sprout, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or similar)
- SEO copywriting
- A/B testing
- PPC experience
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Web design/CMS experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Workspace
- Insurance, freight or technology industry experience
We’re a human-centric insurtech startup, and we’re leveraging our proprietary smart technology to disrupt the global cargo and freight insurance market.
Founded in November 2018, we’re taking direct aim at this massive global underinsurance crisis. Committed to agile value delivery, solid engineering principles, and continuous improvement, we’re delivering the instant, dynamic, one-click transactional insurance businesses need through AI and automation.
In short, we’re reinventing how the transportation and supply chain industries manage and mitigate risks—protecting the future growth of businesses and the people who rely on them.
Now, having just closed an 8-figure Series A funding round with prestigious VC investors, we’re rapidly scaling to address broad risk exposure in the just-in-time supply chain and become the next insurtech unicorn.
The way we see it, the opportunities to innovate and create meaningful change are great. How so?
Today, 60-90% of cargo in transit is under or uninsured, creating unsustainable losses for some. The reason: Traditional insurance simply can’t work as fast as the supply chain moves.
Would you like to help drive the digital evolution of the 300-year-old global transportation insurance industry?
Drop us a line. This isn’t just another job, not any other office space. With Loadsure, you’ll have direct access to a strong, supportive, and highly-collaborative community that listens and grows with you. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility of remote working, commensurate pay, equity, and benefits.
Discover your rewarding career.
We believe with a growth mindset, tech-first innovation and focused execution, anything is possible. We value others’ insights and ideas to build a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and lighthearted environment.
Through the use of human-centric technology, we will be a global leader in end-to-end risk management.
We help Assureds understand risk and reduce loss by enabling Brokers to better serve their communities. We’re industry experts, using data and technology to create Insurance. Simplified.
Why work for Loadsure?
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic company stock options
- Remote working with great flexibility
- 25 annual leave days, in addition to our recognised national holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave
- Birthday day off
- Subsidised gym/wellbeing membership
- Strong healthcare coverage for employees and their families
- A culture of work-life balance
- A community that gives back
- Engaging and collaborative work environment
- An exciting opportunity to work with a talented team that’s passionate about what they do and believes in their product and people
- Career development opportunities
- Online learning platform