As a Frontline Data Technician, you will be dedicated to assisting the frontline team by providing clerical support throughout our customer journey and sales process. Primarily responsible for file management, document issuance review and support, the entry of critical sales data into the CRM, and supporting monthly data reporting to our operations team. The individual will be actively involved in the subscription and renewal of memberships and accounts as well as consistently responding to client queries throughout the relationship.
You will be highly organised and comfortable building relationships and working with all levels of the firm. Stakeholder management and communication will be vital to the success of the role. This position requires a self-driven, high-energy, professional who’s passionate about disrupting an industry and wants to be rewarded for their performance and contributions.
We believe that with a growth mindset, tech-first innovation, and focused execution, anything is possible. We value others’ insights and ideas to build a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and lighthearted environment
- Support the Frontline team in collating and analysing data to allow assessment of the potential liability, exposure and appropriate rating levels for new and existing business
- Provide pre-underwriting and rating support to Underwriters and other team members
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry into Loadsure’s portal and CRM. Specifically checking agreed percentages of risk entries as required
- Data verification, integrity and accuracy
- Support the team to establish support needs for renewals and/or new business policies
- Help maintain team standards through supporting other team members in achieving their service/quality levels and targets as required
- Directs requests for missing information to underwriters and agents.
- Evaluates information and determines acceptance or referral to underwriters.
- Manually and electronically rates policies, renewals, and endorsements. May also produce/issue quote letters, policies and endorsements.
- Identify forms and endorsements used in policy construction for the purpose of distribution.
- Answers routine questions regarding rating and processing for agents; participates in team-based problem solving
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Skills and Qualifications;
- Basic understanding of Insurance terminology
- Proven administrative experience and ability to multitask and prioritise work flows
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Effective listening, strong verbal and written communications skills (including grammar)
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing technical environment
- Desired background in Ocean and Inland Marine Insurance
- Background in fire prevention and structural engineering
- Enthusiastic about emerging technology and insurtech
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Documents
We’re a human-centric insurtech startup, and we’re leveraging our proprietary smart technology to disrupt the global cargo and freight insurance market.
Founded in November 2018, we’re taking direct aim at this massive global underinsurance crisis. Committed to agile value delivery, solid engineering principles, and continuous improvement, we’re delivering the instant, dynamic, one-click transactional insurance businesses need through AI and automation.
In short, we’re reinventing how the transportation and supply chain industries manage and mitigate risks—protecting the future growth of businesses and the people who rely on them.
Now, having just closed an 8-figure Series A funding round with prestigious VC investors, we’re rapidly scaling to address broad risk exposure in the just-in-time supply chain and become the next insurtech unicorn.
The way we see it, the opportunities to innovate and create meaningful change are great. How so?
Today, 60-90% of cargo in transit is under or uninsured, creating unsustainable losses for some. The reason: Traditional insurance simply can’t work as fast as the supply chain moves.
Would you like to help drive the digital evolution of the 300-year-old global transportation insurance industry?
Drop us a line. This isn’t just another job, not any other office space. With Loadsure, you’ll have direct access to a strong, supportive, and highly-collaborative community that listens and grows with you. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility of remote working, commensurate pay, equity, and benefits.
Discover your rewarding career.
We believe with a growth mindset, tech-first innovation and focused execution, anything is possible. We value others’ insights and ideas to build a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and lighthearted environment.
Through the use of human-centric technology, we will be a global leader in end-to-end risk management.
We help Assureds understand risk and reduce loss by enabling Brokers to better serve their communities. We’re industry experts, using data and technology to create Insurance. Simplified.
Why work for Loadsure?
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic company stock options
- Remote working with great flexibility
- 25 annual leave days, in addition to our recognised national holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave
- Birthday day off
- Subsidised gym/wellbeing membership
- Strong healthcare coverage for employees and their families
- A culture of work-life balance
- A community that gives back
- Engaging and collaborative work environment
- An exciting opportunity to work with a talented team that’s passionate about what they do and believes in their product and people
- Career development opportunities
- Access to corporate travel agents, allowing for discounted flight and hotel rates on personal travel