As Senior Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for assisting clients by improving Loadsure’s critical infrastructure, applications, portals and software systems. Primary responsible for working with the engineering and development team to deliver quality products and services following agile practices and scrum framework values, increasing team efficiency by providing motivation and guidance for process improvement. The position will work alongside the insurance and engineering teams to develop a successful user interface for our network of direct clients and brokers.
You will be highly organised and comfortable building relationships and working with all levels of the firm. Stakeholder management and communication will be vital to the success of the role.
This position requires a self-driven, high-energy, creative professional who’s passionate about disrupting an industry and wants to be rewarded for their performance and contributions.
We believe that with a growth mindset, tech-first innovation, and focused execution, anything is possible. We value others’ insights and ideas to build a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and lighthearted environment.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs and define technical solution architecture that they and the engineering team will implement
- Identifying gaps and problems within Loadsure’s critical infrastructure, tools and software and developing IT solutions to meet these needs
- Understanding the way in which different parts of the business model work together, including operating systems and application architectures
- Collaborate with Product Owners to refine product roadmap and architectural choices
- Making sure new solutions meet industry regulations and standards
- Facilitate internal communication and collaboration as well as maintain point of contact for external communications
- Build a productive environment where team ‘owns’ the product, ensuring deliverables are of high quality and resolve any conflicts or obstacles that occur
- Collaborate remotely with a small, effective team that is flexible and results-oriented
- Teach and mentor colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to forge and maintain relationships with clients
- Solutions focused attitude to resolve any challenges
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to provide the client with clear and accurate agendas, status reports and updates on request
- Monitor project solution and architecture; identify and communicate potential changes that may be required.
- The ability to facilitate workshops and meetings. For example, requirements gathering, project boards, technical review sessions or process design workshops.
- Proven ability to influence those outside of their direct reporting line.
- Proven attention to detail/extreme precision about the content of requirements of documents, weekly reports and status updates.
- The ability to work within an unstructured environment and without clear guidance.
Skills and Qualifications;
- 5+ years' experience as a Solutions Architect or similar
- Has significant experience of designing and documenting high- and low-level designs for complex systems.
- Has significant experience of systems integration, including defining and documenting third party interface specifications.
- Has significant experience of working in an architecture role within an Agile delivery environment.
- Has experience of estimating the cost of technical projects, including resources and infrastructure.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Above average understanding of business operations
- Project management and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Transportation or insurance industry experience
We’re a human-centric insurtech startup, and we’re leveraging our proprietary smart technology to disrupt the global cargo and freight insurance market.
Now, having just closed an 8-figure Series A funding round with prestigious VC investors, we’re rapidly scaling to address broad risk exposure in the just-in-time supply chain and become the next insurtech unicorn.
The way we see it, the opportunities to innovate and create meaningful change are great. How so?
Today, 60-90% of cargo in transit is under or uninsured, creating unsustainable losses for some. The reason: Traditional insurance simply can’t work as fast as the supply chain moves.
Founded in November 2018, we’re taking direct aim at this massive global underinsurance crisis. Committed to agile value delivery, solid engineering principles, and continuous improvement, we’re delivering the instant, dynamic, one-click transactional insurance businesses need through AI and automation.
In short, we’re reinventing how the transportation and supply chain industries manage and mitigate risks—protecting the future growth of businesses and the people who rely on them.
Would you like to help drive the digital evolution of the 300-year-old global transportation insurance industry?
Drop us a line. This isn’t just another job, not any other office space. With Loadsure, you’ll have direct access to a strong, supportive, and highly-collaborative community that listens and grows with you. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility of remote working, commensurate pay, equity, and benefits.
Discover your rewarding career.
We believe with a growth mindset, tech-first innovation and focused execution, anything is possible. We value others’ insights and ideas to build a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and lighthearted environment.
Through the use of human-centric technology, we will be a global leader in end-to-end risk management.
We help Assureds understand risk and reduce loss by enabling Brokers to better serve their communities. We’re industry experts, using data and technology to create Insurance. Simplified.
Why work for Loadsure?
- Company stock options
- 25 annual leave days, in addition to our recongised national holidays
- Strong healthcare coverage for employees and their families
- A culture of work-life balance
- A community that gives back
- Remote working with great flexibility
- Engaging and collaborative work environment
- An exciting opportunity to work with a talented team that’s passionate about what they do and believes in their product and people
- Career development opportunities
- Access to corporate travel agents, allowing for discounted flight and hotel rates on personal travel